Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wednesday, October 21st, 2009

Everyone one, especially the ones who takes sciences, are probably cramming readings and lecture notes tonight. Whether it's Cell Biology or Microbiology, I could guarantee that most, if not all, of them would be staying up pretty late.

I think I got cell biology down so hopefully I'll do well in tomorrow's exam. Microbiology, on the other hand, is like impossible to study. The more I read, the more discouraged I get. I don't get what's going on and I'm scared that I'll get mixed up with cell biology. Lets hope that the other microbiology students feels the same way so the average will be bell curved. I don't have any confidence for that course at all...

A bit past midnight, I decided to check my facebook to see if there are any updates. I found a really interesting and funny video that I wouldn't stop watching it. It was a really nice stress reliever and made my day. If you want to watch the video, go to the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=120554701784

No comments:

Post a Comment