Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday, October 24th, 2009

I should really be sleeping right now, but oh well. I guess I'm used to the late nights

Today, I went to the library with Cherry, Katie, Miranda and Chris, and attempted to do work. I only ended up doing very little, so little that it's almost insignificant, because I had to finish wrapping and write the birthday card for Mariel's debut. Then, I drove Cherry to Ten-to-4 for karaoke and met some of my other friends. I had to leave because I had to get ready for the debut.

Mariel's debut was awesome with crazy performances. My favourite was Karmela and Sheen's performance. Ohhh Karmela, this girl can sing! It was a cool combination with Sheen's awesome beat-boxing. I was also one of the roses and it was kind of a once in a life time experience. It was my first time being one, and probably my last time. Thank you, Mariel, for choosing me as one of your roses. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and wish you good luck in the world of adulthood.

One scary incident that happened tonight was when I was on my way to pick up my mom from work. My car was running low on gas, so I decided to fill it up with some gas. After filling it up, my car wouldn't start up for some reason. My mom already told me that there's something wrong with the battery today. I'm surprised that I didn't panic. Luckily, I found a good Samaritan who helped me and started up my car again. Now, both my mom and I lost trust in this old crappy car. We got to do something about it.

1 comment:

  1. awwww thanks fatty, that was probably the most nerve wrecking performance in my life. good to kno that i didn't sing as bad as i thought =P

    ReplyDelete