Saturday, October 31, 2009

Friday, October 30th, 2009

Yearbook are out, and surprise surprise, there are mistakes everywhere. Lucky me because I'm one of them. someone effed up my grad write-up. It fully said 5 years of high school [i graduated in 4 years thank you very much], learned a lot from Mrs. Powell for photography [never took photography in my whole life], and a shout out to TA 21 [I'm in TA 13!]. Even worse, it ended with 'LOL ^_^'! OMGFML! Now, my whole reputation is ruined thanks to whoever did the grad write-ups.

I think I'm getting sick because my throat is kind of sore. So, I decided to skip my microbiology lecture so I could sleep in. Before we left to Toronto, we watched 'A Moment to Remember'. It wasn't as sad as people were talking about but over all it was a good movie. A funny thing that happened was that Michael though we lived on the second floor. He waited there for like 10 minutes before noticing that he was on the wrong floor. Got owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment