Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday, October 2nd, 2009

I woke up feeling like crap in the morning. Throughout my chem class, I had a runny nose. After, Viv and I decided to go to the library to look for books for microbiology. When we got there, all of the books were taken out. Sucks...

Since I wasn't feeling so well, I decided to skip my microbiology lecture. I asked Ryan to take notes for me instead. I'm glad that I made this decision because I really needed that sleep and I feel much better right now. The bus ride to Toronto was not so great. Traffic, rain, and lots of stuff to bring home is not the best combination. I left Waterloo around 4:15, and got to STC around 6:45. The dinner for lunar festival was actually okay, though they served the food really. All the kids were complaining and it was pretty jokes because the waiter indirectly rushes us to finish each dishes.

This weekend is meant for catching up in readings and assignments because I realized that the ball is rolling away from me. Time to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment