Friday, October 9, 2009

Thursday, October 8th, 2009

I hate Chemistry. I hate science. I hate my program.

Maybe it's the fact that everything is happening at the same time. I really regret not staying in accounting. I KNEW I wasn't interesting in sciences. I knew it's gonna be intense. I'm tired of trying so hard and see no results. I feel so stupid because I don't get these simple concepts. Especially in chemistry because they were all high school work. I really wonder why I'm in the program.

University is stressing me out and I am doubting my future. Great, I wonder what's gonna be next.

2 comments:

  1. GR.
    stop going to bed so late,
    msg me back on msn (Y)
    AND ... regrets are bad.

    tei ha deem laaaaaa. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry henry! It'll all turn out okay :) just stick it out for now and take it a step at a time my friend
    And I completely understand that hate for chemistry right now dudeee

    ReplyDelete