Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monday, October 19th, 2009

Study, study, and study.
Sore, sore, and sore.

Not having enough sleep is becoming an habit again, as I fell asleep in chem lecture. I ran back to residence to take a nap, and I could barely get up to go to microbiology lecture because of my soreness and tiredness. I had no choice but to skip the lecture because I'll end up falling asleep AGAIN. I guess it was a good and bad thing. I was energized for the lab in the afternoon. Surprisingly, I passed my last last week's pop quiz with a 6.75/10. It was considered as good since the class average is only 5.25.

I studied a bit more for zoology, though nothing much had really gone into my head. The midterm is tomorrow and I seriously don't know what's going to happen. Have to hope for the best, I guess. I'm actually going to sleep earlier today because it'll help me with memorizing readings/notes. And plus, I'm super sore from curling last night. One sneeze can cause me laying on the floor in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment