Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday, October 16th, 2009

"Well we didn't stoop to his level and attack his work.
It spoke for itself." - Miranda complained about
an incident that happened 2 years ago.
This made my day.

Wow, today must have been the worse day in university so far. Everything just came crashing down one after the other. I learned that i barely passed my psych test, 58.33% and then an hour later i learned that I got the SAME mark for chem. That was the nastiest double blow. Totally ruined my weekend...

So now I'm still in Waterloo, waiting for my ride at 1am. Yes, I know, it's such an odd time to leave, but hey, at least I don't have to take the yucky FED bus. Tim and his friend, Brian, came to Waterloo to visit. No offense, but This weekend was a bad week to come because of midterms next week. Oh well, it doesn't matter with me anyways because I'll be away.

So after discovering the horrid marks, I was pretty bummed out because I spent a lot of time studying for those two tests. Looks like I need to start cracking on my 3 bio midterms, though I have a feeling that it's not going to be pretty.

Studying Zoology is like studying the impossible. The textbook does not correspond to the lecture notes, which are quite vague. I don't feel like the notes that I took in class are enough to have a decent mark for the exam, if not, passing at all. It feels like there's no hope for this midterm but I guess I have to make the most out of it because if I fuck this one up again, then my confidence level is going to be too low for cell biology and microbiology midterm.

Oh university, just take my life away instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment