Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tuesday, October 20th, 2009

"It'll be a shame if you draw and label
the figure wrong."
- One of our TA for Zoology lab said it
when she was telling us to copy the figure from the board.
I don't know why, but I found it really funny. I'm
still laughing at it right now.

The Zoology midterm exam was decent because I actually got some questions. Hopefully I'll pass the exam because it'll definitely boost my confidence. In my opinion, the battle really begins tonight where I try to cram both cell biology and microbiology together. To be honest, I think that cell biology will be a breeze, but history has proven that whenever I think like that, the outcome always results in the opposite of what I thought it would be. Microbiology is the one that I'm worrying about, and probably everyone who I know that's taking this course. I'm kind of looking forward for the week to end, but at the same time, I don't. Mainly because I don't want Friday to come because of the microbiology exam. Oh well, life never goes according to my way, so I might as well go according to life's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment