Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday, October 14th, 2009

I was actually excited for today because it'll be the first night in Waterloo that I'll be sleeping for at least 6 hours. Everything was going according to plan, until this one unexpected curve ball that was thrown at me. Some of my class times for next term were full...

At that moment, I was extremely angry because I spent to much time planning and revising with Steph. It feels like that all the hard work went to waste. Now I have a night lab [ends at 10pm], which is not too appealing. I tried not to have random holes in my schedule because I am having trouble this term with the random breaks. But it seems like I'll have some random holes for next term too.

At first, I felt like it was the end of the world because it'll affect my sleeping hours. Waterloo planned it REALLY bad and it's unfair for some people who got assigned at later times. Few hours ago, I just sat in front of the computer, stalking quest to see if there were openings in the times that I want. Later on, I decided that it was pretty useless because people would probably chose their primary choice. Oh well, that life. All I could say is '我認命' [ngo ying meng; I accept life?]

Even though I'm kinda tired right now, I still have to get through my Zoology lecture notes and study a bit of the microbiology lab tomorrow. In just 2 hours, I will be able to go to bed, and begin paying some of my sleep debt, though it is probably just enough to pay for the interest...

No comments:

Post a Comment