Sunday, October 4, 2009

Saturday, October 3rd, 2009

Wow, I actually study/did work for once. Usually, I either touch only one textbook during the weekend, or not touch them at all. It'd different studying in Toronto because I'm so used to it. It feels like high school all over again, where I cram units during the weekend to catch up or get ahead [trying to get ahead usually fails]. Similarly, I'm trying to catch up in university, except this time I'm working to prep myself for the tests and midterms. I guess, in a sense, Ward had taught me how and when to catch up when I'm behind, though, it also introduced the art of procrastination to me. I've experience the overwhelming workload for the past 4 years. It's funny that I kept telling myself that it won't happen again next year, yet, history kept repeating itself. Though, I can remember a bit of improvement each year [kind of?].

So, Year 1 of university. Will history repeat itself again for the 5th year in a row? It sure feels like that's where I'm heading right now. But for some reason, I feel that there's hope, because the ball that rolled away a week ago is closer than I thought. Just need a few more strides, and I'll be able to get back on top of the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment