Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday, October 5th, 2009

I didn't sleep that well the night before, but I still pushed through the day without taking a nap. The cell biology lab was long, and surprise surprise, Viv and I were the last ones to finish AGAIN. Gosh, lab sucks. Then we got our lab reports bad. It was good and bad news because I did REALLY well on the lab report itself [got perfect], but Apparently i marked too hard on the other person's report. I ended up getting 3/5 for that portion, so I ended up getting 8% out of 10% that we were able to get. Biterness sucks...

So now, Chris, Vivian L, Nathan and I isolated ourselves in my room, trying to get some work done. Hopefully, we'll get some studying done.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I sense that you guys won't get any studying done.

    ReplyDelete