Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday, September 30th, 2009

READ, READ, READ!!!

I realized how much reading I've been skipping. I seriously need to start cracking on those readings. I know i might not be able to catch up, but it's better now than a week before my midterm exam. Hopefully, I'll get as much as possible in my head.

Labs are so frustrating! Especially when you have 4 of them and sometimes you forget which is which. So far, I've screwed up all my labs this week, and I have a feeling that I'll screw up tomorrow's microbiology lab, just because it's microbiology. Today's chem lab was kind of stupid, though it was pretty straight forward. I messed up one of the steps pretty bad because I accidentally added 5mL extra of 6M HCL to our experiment. Technically it didn't matter much, but it's weird having a different colour solution than everyone else. Also, when I was trying to turn on the Bunsen burner, I had trouble AGAIN. This time, it wasn't about my lack of skills with the sparkler. Apparently, i stuck the ube to the 'air' facet, not the gas one. That was pretty embarrassing. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment