Sunday, September 6, 2009

The First Day

It's hard to believe that I'm an university student already. Waterloo is definitely different from Toronto, environment wise...

Moving in was quite simple and easy. The volunteer works at Waterloo were really helpful. The room I'm living in is quite roomy. After all, it's the most expensive residents in campus. The Dons [aka dorm supervisors] hosted a gamenight. Met some new friends, played this weird game [forgot what it's called] and table tennis. That's about it.

It's funny how I received about 14 calls from my family and it hasn't been 24 hours yet. I don't think I miss them, my friends and Toronto a whole not at this moment because it feels like any other overnight field trip I had in the past years.

On another note, frosh officially starts tomorrow, and I am not looking forward to it. Why? Because all the events sounds so nerdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment