Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's All the Textbook's Fault

Wow, I actually forgot to blog yesterday because I was so busy reading my BIOL 130 textbook.

Yesterday was actually pretty tiring because I had my first chemistry lab. That was a big fail because I had trouble finishing my titration/'how to use a burette' exercise. Stupid guide was so misleading and I ended up redoing the exercise. I kept on forgetting to shut the stopcock, so the water kept on running and it never reached 0mL [If you took grade 11 chemistry, you would know what I'm talking about]. Thank god I was at the back of the lab so no one really noticed, but it was quite embarrassing.

After classes, I went back to my residence to do some reading. It took my almost 4 hours to finish 30 pages of cell biology, which was pretty sad. I was going to read a chapter for Psychology, but ended up going to bed because it was getting late and I wanted at least 7 hours of sleep. [I probably got like 6 and a half, damnit]

No comments:

Post a Comment