Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Feeling the Stress...Already

It's only been the third day of school and it already felt like the hated schedules days in Ward.

Today, I was supposed to have 5 classes to attend, totaling of 9 hours of classes. Luckily, my lab and tutorial were cancelled for this week. I thought Zoology would be the most interesting course that I'm taking right now, but so far I'm hating it. On the other hand, my Cell Biology class is almost like the carbon copy of my grade 12 biology course, which is a great thing! At least I'll understand one of my 5 courses now.

Because of the cancellations, it gave me time to shop for the rest of my books. The line up to get in the bookstore was crazy. Now, I have all my textbooks, lab manuals, and lecture notes. The total amount of money I used for books was not pretty.

I had one night class tonight, which was Psychology. Surprisingly, this course is actually interesting. Sadly, Psychology is the only course that I'm looking forward to because it seemed so easy compared to my 4 other science courses [maybe excluding Cell Biology].

No comments:

Post a Comment