Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday, Spetember 26th, 2009

Today was packed with things to do, unlike the previous Saturday. I went to my ortho in the morning to have my check up. Apparently, I'm getting my braces off 3 weeks later. After, I went to Kim's birthday party. This was the only time where I didn't stay late [that means staying for dinner] because I had a baby shower to attend to. Even though I didn't stay long, I got to see a lot of my friends that I haven't seen them when school started. The baby shower was a waste of time, though the food was quite good. I would rather use those few hours to work on my lab report that's due on Monday. But on a second thought, if I didn't go to the baby shower, I would've stayed at Kim's place, and do nothing. So, either way, I wouldn't have done anything. I guess seeing all [well, most] of my friends in Toronto was worth it. I'll just pull a late night tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment