Sunday, September 13, 2009

And the Hell Begins Tomorrow

Today was like a 'meet our parents' day because all of our parents came to Waterloo to visit us. [Well, with the exception of Kenneth because he went back a few days ago.] Each family brought in a lot of food and groceries, so much that at one point, we had a hard time of rearranging the things in our fridges. [Yes, we had to bring an extra fridge.] I think we have more food here than in my own apartment in Toronto. With that amount of food, I think it could last us for a couple of weeks.

I went out for lunch with my family and we had chinese food. We wanted to see if the chinese food here were any good. Even though the looks of the food were not as appetizing, it was surprisingly good. When all of our parents left, we were supposed to visit the mall, but that didn't happen. So we stayed in our residence for the rest of the afternoon. As always, we had some of our friends over and a few stayed for dinner.

School starts tomorrow and as always, I'm not excited at all. Though, I think sleeping earlier would be a good idea since I've been sleeping really late lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment