Monday, September 7, 2009

Frosh - Day 1

Water, water, water! ... Loo, loo, loo!
Water, water, water! ... Loo, loo, loo!
Water! ... Loo!
Water! ... Loo!
Water, water, water! ... Loo, loo, loo!

That's basically our cheer...

Frosh was pretty interesting. It was kind of like Oasis at Ward, but just with a larger amount of people. It was quite interactive, as the MC forces us to meet new people. I guess it was alright, but I kind of feel bad because I don't remember half of the people I met. Hopefully, I'll bump into one of those people and get to know them better.

We played many games and did a lot of rotations. One thing that still lingers in my mind is during one of the games where a pair link their arms with their backs together. One of my partner was a really bulky football player. So, he locked his arms to his sides and begins to lead the way [more like dragging me around]. For the next minute or so, I was literally being dragged on my heels. Not fun at all...

Tomorrow, the faculty has a chance to host some [nerdy, in my case] events for their students. Boy, I can't wait...*rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment