Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Night Before

Excited to move in? Nah…
Ready for school? Not really…
Finished packing? Not quite…

For the past few months [more like for the past year], everyone’s been hyping about going to university. And now, this will become the reality in a few hours. I don’t know why, but I am not excited for university at all. Yes, I got into the program I want and the school I want to go to, but there’s something different and something missing. Perhaps, it might be the lack of chilling in Toronto because of my 5-week trip to China. Maybe it’s the fact that we’re all going separate ways, or the fact that we were once on the top of the hierarchy and now we’re back to the bottom in our new environment, just like the transition between elementary school to high school.

Back to the packing business, it looks like I’ll have to wake up extra early in the morning just to finish/double check all my things. There are still some things on top of my luggage that needs to be packed at the moment and I don’t think I’m gonna touch it anytime soon…

1 comment:

  1. It's because I'm not there! LOL.
    Missing you already, bhessy. :(

    ReplyDelete