Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday, September 19th, 2009

Today, I had fun driving around the city and finishing what I had to do. I picked up Vivian C and Vivian L to get some curling equipments. After, I went to Vivian L's house to chill. I realized that I really need a haircut, so I decided to take a trip to the salon and get one. Mariel texted me and said she wants to me get an invitation from her. So I went all the way down to her place [which is really REALLY far!] and got my invite. At first, I thought I got lost because Ellesmere started to get really isolated. I even went pass UTSC on the way there.

It's really sad how today was my first full day back in Toronto, and my mom told me this morning that I have to eat dinner alone. My mom needed to work, and my grandfather and my brother went to the chinese opera. I was lucky enough to stay for dinner at Vivian and Kim's place.

Okay, back to reading... =(

1 comment:

  1. when did you go to viv lam's place to chill?
    lol you should've mentioned our garage sale xD and how I did practically ALL the work -_- no thanks to viv...

    ReplyDelete