Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, September 21st, 2009

Today was very hard to get through because I didn't have a good night sleep. But it was all good because my microbiology lecture for shortened by half and hour. It was like Christmas since I was able to take a nap because I go to my biol 130L lab. The lab was actually the first formal lab that I did in Waterloo. It was pretty straight forward and fun - nothing too complicated. I hope that all my other labs for the remainder of the week will be just as fun and straight forward.

One thing that pissed me off tonight was the stupid Psychology survey. There were 40 sections, each section containing about 10 questions. It said that it'll take only an hour to complete this survey, but I ended up taking two hours. The sad thing is that when I reached the 39th section, the system logged me out because I've reached the time limit. I never knew there was a time limit to begin with! I ended up redoing the whole damn survey, except this time I didn't give a crap about it checked off random circles. All of this work for just 1%...

1 comment: