Wednesday, September 9, 2009

GAGS = Mission Impossible

"Sine, sine, cosine, sine,
Three point one four one five nine!" - Math cheer that was use for a game of broken telephone.

The morning portion of the day was pretty much boring because of the lectures and speeches. The fun began when we played Go and Get Stuff [aka GAGS]. GAGS is basically a scavenger hunt, but there's a twist to it. Most of the things listed were quite impossible to find. We had to do thrillers, cheers and all of those crap to please our judge so we'll get more points. Since some of the things are impossible to find, we were told to use our imagination. Vivian L, Michael and I went back to my res to find anything that meets the requirements of the game. One of the thing listed was chopsticks with chinese writings on it. So we took a pair of disposable wooden chopstick and wrote random chinese characters with a sharpie. For 'an World Cup', we drew and wrote 'the world' on a styrofoam cup.

There were a lot of walking around the campus today. We basically walked from the northern part of the campus, to the southern part, and back. I didn't stay long at the Bonfire at night because I was extremely tired and wanted to rest my legs. The good news is, I get to sleep in tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Omg you've gotta be kidding me! Seriously, a math cheer?! That's some hardcore shit maaaannnn. At first glance it was almost like you had your own language for a minute lol. Well, I suppose that isn't too far off the mark LOL.

    ReplyDelete