Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday, September 17th, 2009







-> San pressuring me to give her my iPod Touch. Thanks San, you made my day. =)







So I decided to put the date for my title instead because I tend to miss blogging or blog after 12am. I guess it's more convenient when I actually look back at this blog. [And because I'm running out of ideas for title names]

The first week of school is almost done and I can't wait to sleep in. All I've been doing was reading, reading, and more reading. It's sad to know that next week and the week after is gonna be much worse because my labs begins. After this blog, I still have a few pages to read before I go to bed. Sad, eh?

Some people asked me if I miss home yet. The answer is no, but I do miss all my friends in Toronto. What does it feel like? I guess it's indescribable because technically I'm not going away for a trip. I could say that my feelings are neutral right now, which is probably a good thing. The only thing I kinda doubt is my choice in program. Maybe it's just the beginning and that I need to adapt to it. I hope things turn out better because I really don't know how long I could last for or if I could make it to the end.

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO @ san's picture xD hahahahaha makes me laugh every time i look at it xD
    aww, well i can't say i'm looking forward to uni with everyone's complaining x_x
    but i'm sure you'll do fine with your choice of program! you always do!! :)

    ReplyDelete