Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wednesday, November 11th, 2009

Woot! I actually finished my micro lab report before 12am! It seemed like it was too good to be true. I actually had a bit of time to study for chem, though I don't really know any of the equations or concepts. I have to do mad cramming tomorrow.

Today, I DIED in both chem lecture and microbio lecture. I felt really bad afterwards, but I only had around 4 hours of sleep. It's funny how I only sleep in class, but not when I'm back at MKV.

A funny thing that happened today was when Harry accidentally knocked over the garbage bin and everything fell out. When I came out of the washroom after a shower, Harry called me, looking really sad and annoyed and asked me for him. It wasn't a big problem so I helped him mop the floor. The way how he asked me was hilarious because he sounded like a little kid.

For some reason, after getting the microbio lab report out of the way, I feel like I took off a tonne off me. I know I still have my chem to cram for but whatever. Just one more day of hell, then i could rest up and start on my other assignments for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment