Monday, November 2, 2009

Sunday, November 1st, 2009

Wow, time is passing by so quickly. It's November already, and the sad thing is that I haven't caught up with my sleeping hours yet. I'm starting to stay up late again and it's becoming an habit. Why can't I study more efficiently so I could have more sleep? I have to find a solution to this because I'll end up falling asleep in class again, especially for chemistry.

Mike, Nathan, Vivian L, and David slept over at MKV this weekend. The suite was pretty messy when we got back, but it's all good and we cleaned up in no time. Mike had to finish cramming his lab report that's due tomorrow, while the others cram to finish our cell biology lab notes.

I just hate the fact that I have labs almost every day of the week. That means I have to study for the next lab on the previous evening. If I don't have to study for a quiz or test, I would have to cram for my lab reports. I really need to find a better way to manage this, or at least get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment