Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday, November 7th, 2009

Sleeping on the floor last night wasn't that bad and I kinda slept better than the 2 nights before, surprisingly. Today was open house in Waterloo and Kim and her parents came to visit. They came at a really bad time because everyone was still asleep. One by one, they came out form their rooms to say hi.

Steph, Harry and I visited their friends at West wing. We chilled for a while and then went back to East wing, attempting to study. For dinner, we went to 'Curry in a Hurry' and surprisingly, it was pretty good.

After dinner, the party started and most people went crazy in drinking. Nathan was so drunk that he didn't know what happened the next day. I drank a bit (maybe 4 shots and 2 beer?) and had a headache after. I was trying to watch after Nathan so he wouldn't drink any more. When he passed out in the washroom, I had to carry him back to my room because he said he was going to sleep in the washroom. When I put him onto my bed, I gave up and slept too. I really felt bad for Steph because Nathan and I stole her bed for the night, but she manage to get Chris' bed in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment