Saturday, November 14, 2009

Friday, November 13th, 2009

I probably failed chem test/exam, but I did the best I can. Regretting for not studying more? Yes, definitely, but I know that it would still be the same because of the crammed week. That was all that I can do.

Finally get to go back to Toronto and do my laundry. It was nice seeing my family again. We went to our aunt's place for dinner and some mahjong. My mom made me play a few rounds so I can "relax" and forget about school. I guess it helped for a while, but things don't really work that way. This weekend is gonna be eventful, which is not good because I have a lab report that's due on Monday. the report is easy, but I know that it's gonna take a while to write. I'm planning to stay up on Monday for it so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment