Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009

Today, I woke up feeling like crap, but still pushed myself to go to classes. Sadly, I slept in both of my lectures. So far this week, I've been sleeping through all my lectures. I need to really fix up my sleeping habits, and also get better from this pre-sickness thing.

Zoology lab was quite frustrating because there were so much to look for and the directions of cutting the crayfish was confusing. I didn't study for this lab as much as I did for the others because there were simply too much and it might interfere with my psychology. In the end, I had to wing the oral quiz and hope for easy questions. I ended up getting 4.5/5, which is not bad for not finding 1/4 of the stuff.

Today was also the psych term test, which was surprisingly quite easy. I hope I'll do well because I thought I did really well on my Cell biology and I ended up with an 'okay' mark. Good thing our psych teacher marks things pretty fast, so I'll know my mark by Friday the latest.

I just noticed how many things I have to do for next week. I'm actually staying in Waterloo over the weekend for once because Steph is coming over and that they have a party or something. I don't know if I should be partying...partying hard at least. Study hard, play hard - but I have a feeling that I won't have enough time to finish everything. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment