Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday, November 22nd, 2009

So I woke up today and said to myself that I want to dye my hair brown. I did it. I went to the salon in the afternoon to get it done. At first, I just want to dye it dark brown, where you could barely tell a different kinda thing. But my mom insisted that if I want to dye something, at least make it more apparent. She's probably annoyed how her dye didn't turn that apparent. So, she chose brown instead. Under the light, it looks really, really light. But if I'm not under the light, it's not that light. No more virgin hair!

Steph was overwhelmed and perhaps in denial for a second or so when i told her. She was so overwhelmed that she didn't even noticed that I got a haircut too. Ryan thought I was Patrick when he came into MKV, which was pretty bad because he said that I got shorter too. I didn't tell a lot of people yet because I want to see if they can notice it. In the dark, maybe not, but when there's light, it's pretty obvious. If they can't see it, I guess they're pretty oblivious. Haha. Well, now that I blogged it, some of them will know. I just want to see their reactions. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment