Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tuesday November 17th, 2009

Michael: OH MY GOD! WHY ISN'T THIS MOUSE MOVING?!?
Me: Because you're not touching the right spot...
*Michael looks down and realizes he was touching the part beside the touch pad.*
-LMAO

One of the longest day of my life! It was already bad enough that I only had 3 hours of sleep. Evidently, I fell asleep in all of my lectures for about 10 minutes. I actually fell into deep sleep, without knowing what's going. That's how tired I was.

I managed to get my zoology lab done pretty quick. I THOUGHT I was going to get some sleep before psych lecture, but I didn't. I ended up cleaning the dishes that was piling up in the sink, and made dinner for psych. Obviously, I wasn't able to stay up in psych class and fell asleep two times. When I got back to MVK, I crammed some oxford tutorial things. I wanted to sleep at 12, but Michael needed help with his chem. Finished helping him around 1:15, which was pretty good. I'll still get around 7 hours of sleep (Y).

No comments:

Post a Comment