Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday, November 8th, 2009

Microbiology lab reports are deadly. They eff you over really bad. Usually, results section is the easiest part of the lab, but not for this one. There's 8 tables to go through with 3 sets of figures. We have to right a linker text for all of them too. I ended up staying until 3:30am just to finish that part of the lab report. I thought I would have time to start on the bio essay, but apparently not. Looks like I'll be staying up late for tomorrow too.

Steph left around 4:30pm today. I felt really bad yesterday because I took her bed and the fact that she slept really late [she usually sleeps at 12-ish?] After, a few of us started to cram in some work. Right now, things are not looking too bright because lack of sleep plus sick plus lots of work to do is death and torture. I wish I can totally skip out on this whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment