Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tuesday, November 10th, 2009

Today was a long day. I had to drink two cups of coffee and a cup my tea to kinda stay awake. I gave up staying up in cell bio lecture and slept right when the lecture started. We dissected grasshoppers today was it was, well, interesting. It wasn't as hard as crayfish, but it was very..juicey?

Anyhow, the psych test's class average was 80.5%, which sucks cause I got 80% and I'm 0.5% under average. I guess it's not the matter of getting something above average. What's more important is passing the actual course.

Ryan, Michael and David come to MKV to do their lab reports. It was pretty funny because both Ryan and Michael were trying to pin point each other's blond moments and use it against them. In the end I didn't really finish a lot of my remaining lab report, but oh well, I still have tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment