Sunday, November 29, 2009

Saturday, November 29th, 2009

*Jacob takes of his shirt*
Guys in the theatre: OHH YEAHHHHHHH!
-happened when we were watching New Moon

Chinese Lady 1: Oh my god, the asian guy [Eric in New Moon] is so handsome!
Chinese Lady 2: I know, right? He's adorable!
Chinese Lady 1: Wait, is he a guy or a girl?
-two chinese lady being ridiculously funny beside me

I watch New Moon with Steph today, and as expected, the movie sucked. If the book sucked that much, the movie isn't going to get much better. The people in the theatre were hilarious. Even though the movie sucked, I had fun listening to the comments around me, especailly with the two chinese ladies beside me talking. Overall, I was satisfied with this movie.

Since I went out for dinner with my dad, I end up not having a lot of time to do my notes for my exams next week. Steph told me that I shouldn't have gone to the movies. I don't regret it, because if I watched it later, then there won't be as much audience, thus, no funny comments. I ended up staying up untill 3:30am to finish my microbiology lab notes. It's all good, because I'm used to it already...I'm a true UW warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment