Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wednesday, December 30th, 2009

I woke up in the morning, realizing that the whole building lost its electricity. I thought I would get away for skipping teaching piano, but it came back 2 hours later when the kids are still in the apartment. After teaching, we went to my aunt's place [again] for dinner. It's pretty boring there because there's no internet.

I was playing with my nephew half of the time. He cried once in a while to get attention. Once, when I tried to play with him when he was about to cry, he moved near me, snatched my glasses and "crushed" the with his hands. He probably knew he did something wrong, and started bawling after. [By the way, he's only a half years old] Now, a part of the hinge of my glasses is broken. It's not that serious and it's fixable, but I'll probably have to wear my contacts for the next few days since I left my spare in Waterloo. So much for trying to stop him from crying.

Nathan texted me last minute saying that he forgot that Christian is in Hong Kong and no one's picking him up from the airport. It was a late notice and I don't know if I'll be able to arrange a ride for him. I couldn't find his flight online, so I really don't know what's happening. At the moment, I'm still waiting for his flight info and what's happening tomorrow. Gosh, so last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment