Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunday, December 27th, 2009

Christmas break seems to fly pass quickly. I must say, this Christmas is pretty awesome. I got the stuff that I wanted, I could stay up late without a cause [like doing units], and I passed all my courses in university. I wish life can be like that every 3 or 4 months.

Today was pretty lax. I had to deliver something for my grandfather to his friend because he couldn't make it to the funeral. I went out for lunch with my dad. I thought you would give me some money for Christmas, but that didn't happen. In fact, I didn't get anything from him. But it's okay. I don't really mind it.

Miranda dropped by with her gifts for me and for the Kris kringle tomorrow. We had a nice short chat. Then, few minutes later, Steph came with the belt that I wanted to get for a long time. She was able to get it at Fairview for 50% off [Last time I went, it was 20% off]. I wanted to give her back the money, but she refused to take it and ran off =(. That was such a nasty move.

No comments:

Post a Comment