Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Monday, December 14th, 2009

It feels like a Tuesday today. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm not cramming the night before?

I can feel that I'm running out of juice in this game of studying. There were times where I want to give up because it's so boring and I don't know what to expect on the exam [for zoology at least]. Even though I did the midterm, I can't really remember what was on it. I really don't have a good feeling about the last 3 biology exam. I've done so well on the past 6 exam and I don't really want to ruin it by bombing the last 3. Basically, the last 3 exams is thee key whether I'm in probation or not for next term. That's probably the only motivation that I have right now.

On the brighter side, there's exactly only one week left. In exactly one more week, I could finally relax and catch up some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment