Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009

Wow, it feels like my break is going by faster and faster. I woke up at 12pm today. Six hours of sleep is good enough for me. San called me out last minute to give me gifts for others and want to see me. We went to Fairview, shopped a bit [I got a jacket from AE <3]. Gosh, I love shopping spree, though there are still some stuff that I wanted to get. Meh, I've been spending way too much money lately. I'll hold it in for later.

On another note, I officially passed term 1! I actually passed micro with a 50 and zoology with a 59! Good enough for me to not redo any of those courses. The other marks were okay, though i expected higher for some of them. It's all good, they were still within the range that I wanted to be. I'm just so happy that i made it through. The thought of failing a course is so scary. After all, I've never failed a course in my whole life before. Looks like this Christmas is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment