Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday, December 18th, 2009

For the whole day, I could feel that my mood is going to change just like that. Like, I feel like I'll get mad or pissed of at something or someone very easily. So, I decided to stay away from the others, or at least tried to.

Microbiology exam was hell. I didn't know how to answer a lot of questions. After the first 3 pages, I actually gave up and started to filling whatever sounds the best [usually b or c] if I don't know the answer. I really hope I pass. I don't care if I'm in probation. I just don't want to do the course again. I hate this course with a passion.

Now, I'm attempting to study for cell biology. It's not going as well as I thought it would because I'm suffering from sleepiness at the moment. I don't know if I'll actually finish a module, but whatever. I don't have much hope inside me anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment