Friday, December 4, 2009

Thursday, December 3rd, 2009

Finally done all the exams for this week. I'll actually have a good night sleep tonight. The zoology lab exam wasn't as hard as I thought it was, but there were some pictures that were quite annoying. And I forgot how to spell the words, and some of the parts too. What pisses me off the most is that I forgot to go back to my questions and circle a multiple choice question. I would've gotten that question right too. Oh well, what's done is done.

After the exam, I went to a stress reliever event where we get to make tshirts. I made a tshirt that said "Biology is Life" in the front, and "Life is Biology" at the back. It's not perfect, but I had fun and was able to relax.

I can't wait to go back to Toronto. This is probably the only time where I really want to go back. I think I know why, but I'm not too sure. I don't want to think about it, I just want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment