Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tuesday, December 29th, 2009

So a few of us went to STC and planned to watch a movie. That didn't happen because it was like Asia in there. The line was so long and we thought it was not worth it to line up for a movie. We all went to my place and watched up instead. After I had to pick up my mom from work and a few stayed at my place and waited for me to come home so we could go for bubble tea. We played the truth game and it was pretty darn funny. Cherry was so into the game, so accidentally struck her straw into her ice too hard and the ice flew right into her top. It was hilarious as she struggled to retrieve the ice cube.

I've noticed how since university, my mom doesn't really care how late I come home. When I went out tonight, she told everyone not to stay out and play too late. Then she was like "that sounded soo forced and fake, doesnt it? I seriously don't know what to say! Haha! Have fun guys!" I'm blessed to have a mother like her. She' not like any typical Asian moms. I'm just...really lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment