Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tuesday, December 1st, 2009

Wow, it's December already. Time flies so fast not that I'm in university.

The psych exam was alright, but I have a feeling that I failed it or get somewhere in the 50's because it felt like the first test all over again. The three exams took a lot out of me and it's sad to know that I still have one more to do.

Few minutes ago, I just realized that I left my lab manual at the side bench after the lab. This sucks because my lab exam is Thursday and I haven't really start studying. Life sucks hard. I right when I thought I'm almost there for the week, I encounter another obstacle.

Currently I'm sitting in the laundry with Nathan. He asked me if I could help him with his massive load of laundry. Since I'm the 'big brother', how can I say no to my 'little brother'. And plus, he offered to wash my sweats because I ruined it yesterday after the fire alarm. Looks like I'll be sleeping at 3:00am again.

No comments:

Post a Comment