Thursday, December 9, 2010

What goes around, comes around.

My interview was pretty much a fail since I fully blanked out on one of the question.  I guess it's okay since I kinda don't want that job anyways.

It's kinda weird how I'm studying so much earlier than before.  I mean, it's not a bad thing, but I tend to slack off and procrastinate every now and then.  It doesn't feel right and it seems like I'm not really studying.  Also, I have lack of movies to watch, which is kinda a signature of my exam periods.  Maybe I should visit UWP to DC++ some movies for next week...

Some people thinks I'm really smart, but I'm not and I'm serious.  If they think beating me in a certain area is something amazing, boy they're wrong.  I'm still a human, and I make many mistakes.  If it makes them feel better, they can boast about it all they want because I really don't care.  I won't hate them, nor ignore them.  Chances are, I will still help them if they need help because I believe in karma.  Just to warn those people, karma might get you back, so watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment