Sunday, December 12, 2010

If only there's more than 24 hours in a day...

It always annoys me every time when I realize that it takes me 6-10 times as long to make and prepare lunch or dinner compared to eating it.  For example, it takes me around an hour to make a plate of pasta, but it only takes me 5-10 minutes to devour it.  Time is very precious in university, especially during exam seasons.  It's really hard to schedule everything within that 24 hours span.

Yesterday, I went to Wild Wing's with a bunch of people for dinner.  I finally satisfy one of my many cravings - chicken wings!  It was really good and I'm glad that I decided to go.  I originally planned to go to Marble Slab for dessert, but I realized that it'll be too late by the time I get back home.  But it's okay because I can go tonight!

I realized that I can study better under pressure, which is kinda a good and bad thing.  It would be better if I actually get some quality studying done before hand.  There's so much things to do and memorize within the next few days.  I still haven't finish my Christmas shopping and that have to wait until I get back to Toronto.  I wish these few days would just go by faster.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! A week or so more to go! (:

    and it only takes me 20 mins to make pasta! =O
    It's like one of the fastest things you can make.... XD

    and MARBLE SLABBB <3 how was it? (:(:(:(:(:

    ReplyDelete