Saturday, December 11, 2010

I don't know if you noticed, but it's really awkward...

I don't know if there's anyone who likes the idea of awkwardness.  If you do, then you're totally wacked!  I find it extremely awkward and uncomfortable when there's an awkward silence and I talk some people, especially to the people who I don't have anything to talk about.  I feel bad because I usually end up say stuff that are really stupid.  Also, it feels like I'm purposely trying to avoid conversations or don't want to talk to those people.  I'm not trying to avoid, I just don't have anything to talk about.  There were cases where I was busy doing something else.  I tried stopping everything I do so I could give them my undivided attention, but I just ended up giving those people a blank stare, which is just as awkward.  Sooner or later, they have to realize that they can't expect me to start a conversation when I basically don't have any connection to them.

It's funny how I update my blog more during exam season.  Whenever I think of procrastination, I think about updating my blog.  Ultimately, I blame science.  I always blame science.  Because of science, my mind is screwed up.  Sooner or later, stress will start to kick in and I'll suffer physically on top of the mental problems I got from science.  "For the love of science," says Steph.  Hah, my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment