Friday, December 24, 2010

O Christmas Eve, O Christmas Eve...

...Oh why do I have to work. (8)

I just realized that if I don't get my ecology mark today, I would probably not get it until January when school starts.  It sucks because I want to calculate what my average is and what will my cGPA be.  Oh well.

Today, we decided to have a McDonalds feast for lunch.  Spending Christmas Eve at the shop is not necessary a bad thing.  It's not like I'll have any plans when friends since they're probably going to be busy with their family.  At least there's still internet!  I can still surf on the web, play games, and blog.

I realized that I've been waking up at around 10 everyday since I came back to Toronto.  It's not like I woke up at 10 naturally, but because I have to do something every morning.  I have to make sure I use the washroom before my mom uses it.  Even on Christmas day tomorrow, I'll have to wake up early again to go to dimsum for the 3rd time!  I don't think I'll get to sleep in anytime soon.  I think I get more sleep when I have school.  This is just sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment