Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's the time of the year! (Again)

Yesterday was the last official lecture of this term.  I officially finish 2 out of 5 of my courses and it actually feels pretty good.  I've always love exam time because all I do it study, sleep, study eat (and of course, movies/dramas).  I'm kinda looking forward to Christmas, but at the same time, I'm not because I haven't found a co-op job yet.  At this point, I don't really care anymore and I just want a job so I can complete my co-op term.

For the next few days, it'll be pretty much hardcore cramming since I slacked off over the weekend.  Perhaps I might find some time in between to watch some movies and dramas, which is highly likely because I believe that it'll make me study even harder (guilt trip, maybe?).  Textbooks, here I come!

P.S. I actually remembered to blog!  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment