Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Job, or no job?

I have an interview for a job that I really don't want tomorrow.  To be honest, I don't know why I even applied to this job, which is located in Midland, Ontario.  Maybe I thought it wasn't that far, but boy, I was wrong.  The job description sound so boring and it's not really my type of job.  This have been stressing me a lot for the whole day because I don't how to rank it if I really got ranked.  I said that I want a job really bad, but really, out of all places, Midland?  But considering how my interview skills sucks, I might not even get ranked, which is kinda better because I don't have to decide whether to take/rank it.  But what if I don't get another opportunity or another interview later on?  Co-op, you suck!

1 comment:

  1. You should still just try your best! It's okay if it isn't that good... at least it's a job! Your jobs will get better after your first work term. So therefore, experience is the most important thing! It'll be easier to get a better job next work term if you do well on this job and get good ratings (: And even if you don't get ranked at all, that's okay! There are still more jobs out there for you to apply to and maybe you'll end up lucky with an even better one! :P

    ReplyDelete