Sunday, December 19, 2010

Done, done and done!

I got back to Toronto around 6:30pm yesterday, but I didn't have a chance to go on the computer until today.  My last exam was pretty easy, though some multiple choices were pretty mind boggling.  I was happy that I finished this term and get to go back to Toronto to relax.  When I got back to the shop around 8pm, my mom wanted to go out and eat kbbq at Korean Grill since it's cheap at 10pm.  So I ate some chicken wings at the shop and waited until 10 so we can go out and have 'dinner'.

Today I went shopping for the first time, without any stress from school.  To be honest, today was just to shop around for my mom's birthday gift because I haven't gotten a chance to get her one.  I still need to figure out who will get me a gift this year, so I can have something to give back.  I would say that's the most difficult part of Christmas shopping.

Ever since I got back, my family planned a lot of outings with family friends.  That usually means eating out a lot. I wouldn't say it's bad thing, but I'll probably gain a couple of pounds by the end of this break.  Maybe I should start getting myself more in shape...

No comments:

Post a Comment