Monday, January 23, 2012

Sick again, WHAT?!?!

So I've came to a conclusion that I'm sick again.  My nose won't stop running during class and I forgot to bring a pack of tissue this morning.  I took a nap when I got back to class hoping that I'll get better.  Nope, still have stuffy and runny nose, though it was not as bad as this morning.

I have to start pulling my weight for my courses.  I feel like I'm getting behind.  This week is pretty bad since I have a lot of labs to prep for. It would've been better if I wasn't sick...

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised! I thought that with your extra exercising (curling, etc.) your immune system would build up faster..! Perhaps the bacteria or virus was laying dormant in your body for a while, and of course when you get stressed, my dear, it's optimal for an infection to arise. Curious curious..

    GET BETTER :)

    ReplyDelete