Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pretty bad day.

Not finishing my biochem quiz this morning was a bad sign.  I went to the library and got scolded by this old crazy asian man, just because we're sitting too close to his cubicle.  To be honest, I wouldn't have sat there if i say his head.  It's not my fault that he's too short.  He went on and on, telling us (Ryan was there too) off.  I even said sorry, but he still continue blabbering his mouth.  I was really pissed, but whatever, bad karma is gonna get him.  I have the right to sit anywhere I want anyways, it's a public place.

The lab quiz was a bit easy, but I still struggled with it (sadly).  The lab went more smoothly, thank god.  After the lab, I discovered that my sink leaks a little bit.  So, my bag and part of my jacket ended up being soaked with unidentified liquids.  Good thing it wasn't leaking a lot or else my laptop would be dead.

After all these episode of crappiness, I decided to take some time off school this evening, and do nothing.  Can't wait for the weekend to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment